Your success starts here.
Looking for work? We can help!
At CareerLink we offer confidential service and the following:
- Professional and approachable Employment Consultants
- Career and personal development assessment
- Training, education and career planning resources
- Information on training options
- Apprenticeship Incentives and an Employer Signing Bonus
- Employer Training Incentives
Application assistance for:
- Second Career
- Job Creation Partnership
Youth Job Connection
- Ages 15-29
- Able to work in Canada
- Resident of Ontario
- Not attending school full time
- This program includes over 60 hours of pre-employment activities
- Job placements for up to 6 months
Youth Job Connection - Summer
- Ages 15-18
- Resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- High school students intending to stay in, or return to high school or accessing post secondary education after the job placement
- 20 hours of pre-employment activities
- Job placements for up to 8 weeks over the summer, however the job can be part-time, during the school year and roll into the summer
Youth Job Link is a year-round program designed to assist inexperienced youth, including students, between the ages of 15-29 who do not face significant barriers, enter the workforce. YJL provides three categories of non-intensive employment services. They are:
- Career exploration services to increase knowledge of career options and support career decision-making;
- Career management services to improve readiness for the labour market; and,
- Job search, readiness and matching assistance to connect youth with employers offering employment opportunities, including summer jobs.
- Ages 15-29, may or may not be in school
- Have NO previous work experience
- Job matching to connect youth with employment opportunities, including summer jobs
We can assist you with these resources:
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Employer Matching Services
- Workshops Related to Job Search and Job Retention
- Apprenticeship Assistance
- Mentoring and Coaching on the Job
- Access to Job Search Computers, Fax Machine, Copier and More
Laid off? Check out Employment Ontario's Second Career
Second Career provides skills training and financial support to help laid off workers find jobs that are demand occupations in Ontario.
For more information visit Employment Ontario's Second Career www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/secondcareer/whatitis.html
Find out more about the application process by speaking with an Employment Consultant today!
Note: If you are in receipt of employment insurance benefits, be sure to contact an Employment Consultant before registering for any courses to ensure benefits will not be interrupted.
CareerLink location is wheelchair accessible.